Sanitation/Cleaners, Catering and Security are the facility services areas in which our clients operate. Topics that lead to innovation activities are:
- integration of facility services and facility management
- differentiation: sanitation in hospitals requires measures other that those needed in offices
- technology or people driven
In service organizations innovation often starts in the day to day activities. The trick is to identify the initiatives with real potential and implement them throughout the organization. Innovations that are harmful for going business need a different approach. The Bridge combines innovation expertise and branch knowledge to identify innovation opportunities and to help clients to cash in on these opportunities. The Bridge also helps with the continuous improvement of clients' innovation performance. Innovation is more than cashing in on new opportunities alone.
In the labor market our area of specialty is the staffing business. The so called "Flex-market" is growing, as the demand for scarce talent increases. At the same time the margins for traditional temporary employment agencies are being threatened, especially with their larger corporate clients.
The Bridge is a consultant to the top 10 enterprises on the Dutch temp-agencies, staffing businesses , recruitment agencies and other related services. The Bridge helps them find new directions for growth and new ways to start and succeed with new business models. Sometimes this involves setting up a new unit or location, where by The Bridge fulfils a leading role in the start up management. We are also often hired to improve the account-focus of our clients. We offer a combination of sector- experience, creative concepts and sales and marketing expertise with which we help our clients discover unsuspected commercial opportunities. We help them develop and achieve these opportunities.
Banking, Insurance, investment and leasing companies are the primary focus of The Bridge in the field of financial services. Important issues leading to the need for innovation are:
- necessity to professionalize the product development
- to become “customer focused” and how to achieve that in the proposition and the way in which it is delivered to the customer
- the increasing amounts of regulatory measures, accounting standards and risk management
- integration and rationalization of payment procedures (European pin card, iDeal)
- new waves of consolidation
- polarization of customer demands (competition, need for differentiation,/specialization, segmentation difficulties)
- exponential development of technology results in niche-banks and intermediaries (for example Zopa)
The Bridge helps break through the largest barriers for innovation in these branches: changing the innovation culture and climate (traditional, hierarchical, risk averse and business case-focused) and coming to clear definitions and structures for innovation goals and processes. The Bridge combines innovation expertise and branch knowledge to identify innovation opportunities and to help clients to cash in on these opportunities. Finding the right leverage points for change and change management are also in good hands at The Bridge.